Official Contest Rules: An application fee is necessary to enter or win this contest. By entering the contest, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Contest Rules. Any violation of these rules may result in disqualification. All decisions are those of the contest judges and are final and binding in all aspects.
To be eligible for the contest, women must register to become a member of WGEC at www.thewgectour.com. You do not need to be a resident of the United States; however, you must be at least 18 years old as of the date of your contest entry.
1. Registration Period begins Sunday June 29, 2014 U.S.A. and ends 5:00 PM (EST) on Monday June 29, 2015 U.S.A. when all entries must be received. International tour starts Thursday, January 1, 2015 (All international applications) and ends Thursday, December 31, 2015 (All international applications). No application received after this deadline will be eligible to win.
2. Eligibility for this contest is open to women who are legal residents of the United States, District of Columbia and participating countries. Members, officers, directors, and employees of WGEC and their immediate family members (i.e. parents, children, siblings, spouse or persons residing in the same household) are NOT eligible to participate in the contest. This promotion is VOID outside of participating countries and where otherwise prohibited.
3. How to Enter: Send your entry by email to email@example.com during the registration period, beginning Sunday June 29, 2014 U.S.A. through on Monday June 29, 2015 U.S.A. All entries become the property of WGEC and will not be acknowledged or returned. Limit one entry per person and household during the registration period. All entries must be emailed. Any entries that are mailed via postal service or are mechanically reproduced are not eligible to win.
5. Prize Description: Winners will be selected to receive a round-trip ticket and hotel accommodations to United Arab Emirates (UAE) to compete for the Grand Prize in the International WGEC competition in 2015. One Grand Prize winner will receive a $1 million business grant for her company/business. (Please note that the company/business must be owned and operated by the selected participant.) Odds of winning this contest depend on the eligible entries received.
WGEC TOUR PROMOTIONS
The first 1,000 women to complete an online application and membership fee for the Women's Global Entrepreneur Conference competition will be invited to participate in a six lunch and learn webinar sessions. The lunch/learn business sessions will focus on financial and business aspects of starting up your own company/business (a $2,000 value). Lunch and Learn participants will also be invited to email ONE (1) question in advance to the facilitator. Detailed information regarding the lunch and learn sessions will be emailed to the 1,000 selected winners at a later date.
THRIVEPOD MOBILE PROMOTIONS
The first one thousand contestants that completed an online application and membership fee for the Women's Global Entrepreneur Conference Competition by Sunday June 29, 2014 will be eligible to receive a free mobile version of their website designed by Thrivepod Mobile ($499 value) or a new click to call mobile website with their logo or business name. Thrivepod Mobile will not be responsible for or provide content or logos.
The first twenty-five contestants who attend the Hartford tour date will receive a free mobile version of their website designed by Thrivepod Mobile ($499 value) or a new click to call mobile website with their logo or business name.Thrivepod Mobile will not be responsible for or provide content or logos.
Every entry that participates will receive a 50% discount on a mobile website designed by Thrivepod Mobile and receive a GoogleAd coupon* worth $100 dollars of Google advertisement.
*for first time advertisers
6. Receipt of Prize: All prize winners: must come and participate in the entrepreneur women competition (WGEC) and meet all requirements, according to rules.
7. Odds of winning this promotion depend on the eligible entries received.
8. Conditions of entry:
a. Use of winners name, by entering, each entry grants permission, without further compensation, to the WGEC company, its agents and licenses, to use the entrance name, address, voice, photograph, brightness and biographical material in any medium of communication, including but not limited to current, Internet, radio and/or television for any purpose, including but not limited to marketing or promotional purposes, without additional compensation.
b. Execution of affidavit and release, by entering, each interest agrees that if selected as a participant she may be required to sign a release any waiver of liability and a Form W9, and to present photo identification. The prize may be forfeited and awarded to another interest if the winner does not execute the prepared form of release and waiver within the stated timeframe of the contest, that if she is selected to participate and is not eligible in accordance with these rules. She will not be able to compete.
C. Release Publisher of Liability: by entering, contestants agree to release the WGEC company, its parent company, subsidiaries, appealing it, and advertising agencies, and each of the employees, representatives, contractors, sponsors, and advertisers from any claim, loss, liability, damage or injury of any kind arising from their participation in this promotion or the receipt or use of this promotion for prizes.
D. No Prize Substitution: no substitute prizes are available; however the WGEC Company may, at its discretion, substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
E. Governing Law: This contest shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Connecticut law, including choice of law provision.
*for qualified first time advertisers.
9. For a list of entry winners send a stamped, self address envelope by Monday June 29, 2015 to WGEC " Entrepreneur Good Success TIGRE Competition List" WGEC 1444 Dixwell Avenue, Hamden, CT 06514
10. Must be submitted: contestant application: date of entry name of Candidate, residence address, city, State, country, date of birth, contact phone number, ID, passport, drivers license, military ID, state ID, country ID, email address, please submit a 500 word essay, titled "Good Success TIGRE" about how your idea will benefit humanity and improve the global economy. Submit a business plan cover page, executive summary, table of contents, organizational plan, marketing plan, financial documents supporting documents, and 1 year business entrepreneur subscription membership nonrefundable application fee of one hundred dollars. All applicants must supply their own English language interpreters if necessary.