Million Dollar Women's Global Entrepreneur Competition and World Tour & Conference
“ONE MILLION DOLLAR COMPETITION”
Women’s Global Entrepreneur Competition (WGEC) is a DBA of TIGRE ENTERTAINMENT and Production Company, a for profit corporation. The corporation was established in 2004. The founder, CEO, Metashar Dillon, established a non-profit 501(C) 3 corporation back in 1989 and broadened into Kingdom International Economic Development Corporation (KIEDC).
- • TIGRE Entertainment and Production Company
- • Oscar’s Afterparty Host
- • Palladium Women Empowered Host
- • Assisted hundreds of first generation college students
- • Given away thousands in scholarships to students attending a four year college; Countless hours of entrepreneur mentorship and coaching
- • International Trade Forum – Global Sourcing
- • Kingdom International Economic Development Corporation (KIEDC, 501 C3) Community Development
- • Scholarship Pageants
- • Youth TIGRE Entrepreneur Competition
The WGEC Tour focuses on empowering women to pursue and succeed in business and entrepreneurship. During Tour, women are invited from around the world to showcase their innovative, business and entrepreneurial ideas in the areas of technology, innovation, or green and renewable energy (TIGRE). The US regional and international winners will compete in Dubai, UAE in 2018 for the 1 MILLION DOLLAR GRAND PRIZE to launch their business.
With WGEC, everyone wins – not just the contestants. A woman can register to participate as a conference attendee, event sponsor, or choose to sponsor another woman who registers to compete in the competition. The unique WGEC experience offers women a dynamic platform designed to develop their business plan and gain valuable exposure to advanced global networks during the WGEC Reality TV Series being taped during the conference tour stops. The WGEC, Conference and World Tour will also provide leadership training, mentoring, consulting and funding for business concepts and ideas through informative, expert online and on-site conference seminars throughout the tour.
Due to the events of Harvey and Irma, we are rescheduling the start of the WGEC Tour. We are thankful for the support that you have provided to the tour, but the unprecedented devastation from these hurricanes has prompted this change. We would like to announce the new 2018 schedule of tour stops and dates:
Phase I - US Tour Cities and Regions in 2018
Nationwide Tour// 5 Stops Live Activation September 23*
USA registration begins Tuesday, August 1, 2017 and ends 5:00 PM (EST) on November 9, 2017.
- • North Carolina/Charlotte - April 7
- • New York/Connecticut/Boston - April 14-15
- • Illinois/Chicago - April 20
- • California/Northern and Southern - April 26-28
- • Texas/Dallas and Houston - May 9
- • Texas/Houston - May 10-12
*(50 State Digital platform)
Phase II – Global Tour Cities and Regions
Global Tour// Stops
Global registration begins Wednesday, October 11, 2017 and ends 5:00 PM (EST) on April 8, 2018.
- • Final stop! (Dubai) UAE!
- • Countries: China India Nigeria Uganda Zimbabwe Tunisia South Africa Singapore Ireland Finland Norway Sweden Switzerland Poland Jamaica!
Tour Schedule - Dates & Times
April 7, 2018 9-5pm
The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte
201 East Trade Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
April 14, 2018 10am -7pm
April 15, 2018 11am - 5pm
Stamford Mall - Shape Up Lingerie Store
100 Greyrock Pl
Stamford, CT 06901
April 20, 2018 10-6pm
DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Alsip
5000 W 127th St.
Alsip, IL 60803
Los Angles, CA
April 26, 2018 Mansion 4-8pm
Greystone Mansion & Gardens: The Doheny Estate
905 Lorna Vista Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
April 27, 2018 12-6pm
April 28, 2018 11-6pm
Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel
9620 Airport Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90045
May 9, 2018
May 10, 2018 12-5pm
May 11, 2018 9-3pm
May 12, 2018 8-6pm
Hilton Houston Post Oak By The Galleria Hotel
2001 Post Oak Boulevard
Houston, TX 77056
WGEC Benefits – Everyone Wins
- • Grand Prize for business launch
- • Regional prizes for business launch
- • Training for competition readiness
- • Entrepreneur preparation (patent and trademark planning)
- • Business coaching for entrepreneurship (seminars for business plan, patent and trademark planning, market analysis for rapid growth, branding seminars)
- • Business case evaluations (valuations and equity studies)
- • Exposure to the International Trade Forum ™ networks
- • Network with top global funders, investors, and international corporations
- • Gain access to global international outsourcing and distribution networks
- • US regional and national brand exposure
- • Access to markets of professional working class women and their networks
- • Robust Health, Wealth, and Wellness Seminars
- • Training for future competitions
- • Professional development and networking
WGEC is more than another entrepreneur competition; It offers women the opportunity for mentorship, readiness preparation for advanced networking worldwide.
- • Women and their sponsors are empowered
- • Dynamic Seminars And Reality TV Series
- • Seminars, Networks and Entrepreneur Readiness Training
- • Wealth
- • Power
- • Health
- • Wellness
- • International Exchanges
- • Million Dollar WGEC Reality Television Show Featuring:
- • Featuring the ETTA Awards (Awards for Women in Business)
- • The Renaissance of the Entrepreneur Movement (Youth Competition)
- • Grand Prize Winner of $1M (One Million Dollars)
- • Worldwide marketing to women in the global marketplace
- • Worldwide competitions and markets
- • Star studded speakers and brands
- • Participants in the WGEC Reality TV Series
70% Women will be professional women with spending budget Ages 25 - 40
20% Young Women Professional
10% College Students and age 40 plus
At WGEC, participants can present, invest, or sponsor entrepreneurs to support the competition’s win strategy. Corporation and individual sponsors can choose to support candidate of choice.
Women’s Network and International Trade Forum (ITF) Members
ITF is focused on developing solutions for customers worldwide. The Company’s platform technology is the marketing, management, and promotional platform of businesses, products and services looking to do global business. ITF, a unique evidence-based trade platform targets corporations, international projects, and funders looking to collaborate business. The company brings unites thousands of projects, project owners, and funding sources to accelerated project completion through dedicated management oversight.
Membership into the ITF Network allows access to:
- • Virtual B2B meetings and consultations
- • Consulting assistance to facilitate rapid development of contracts and agreements
- • Members can search the database of projects
- • Advertise and promotion services
Learn About our Team & Culture
Mrs. Metashar Bankhead Dillon is the epitome of brilliant, yet humble, 4th generation entrepreneur since age 18 with a extraordinary sense of social responsibility. She developed the Women Global Entrepreneur Competition (WGEC), Technology Innovation Green-renewable Energy (TIGRE) over 20 years ago. In 2012 the WGEC Gala was launched in Connecticut for Women all over the World to begin a work to further provide a work for Women Entrepreneurs through WGEC TIGRE Tour for future generations of Entrepreneurs to leave legacies that will be long lasting forever. To establish a New Day, New Era of Pioneers, setting a standard for Women, Mothers, Wives, Entrepreneurs, Executives, Mentors, Trailblazers and Champions.
The mission of the KIEDC is to create an integrated and dynamic network of business, innovations, technology, academic and policy stakeholders delivering strategic and effective knowledge exchange. A strong network will enable us to realize our vision of:Better positioning small businesses in reaching US/global market opportunities.To “future-provide” and continue to adapt to the global demand for green and sustainable energy, technology and innovation.To span all members of the entrepreneur markets, with an emphasis on women and their global enterprises.
Our objective is to develop a pipeline on new business ideas and entrepreneurs that impact whole communities and fuel the new global economy.
We look forward to working together.
Connecting Women Entrepreneurs to the International Marketplace and Resources
Coming Soon! Youth TIGRE Competition 2018 | Email: email@example.com