Official Contest Rules:
Kingdom International Economic Development Corporation (KIEDC/WGEC) Official Contest Rules
A membership fee is necessary to enter or win this contest. By entering the contest, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Contest Rules. Any violation of these rules may result in disqualification. All decisions are those of the contest judges and are final and binding in all aspects.
To be eligible for the contest, women must register to become a member of KEIDC/WGEC at www.wgectour.com. You do not need to be a resident of the United States; however, you must be at least 18 years old as of the date of your contest entry.
1. Registration Period: USA registration begins Tuesday, August 1, 2017 and ends 5:00 PM (EST) on November 9, 2017. Global registration begins Wednesday, October 11, 2017 and ends 5:00 PM (EST) on April 8, 2018 when all entries must be received. No application received after this deadline will be eligible to win.
2. Eligibility for this contest is open to women who are legal residents of the United States, District of Columbia and participating countries. Members, officers, directors, and employees of KIEDC/WGEC and their immediate family members (i.e. parents, children, siblings, spouse or persons residing in the same household) are NOT eligible to participate in the contest. This promotion is VOID outside of participating countries and where otherwise prohibited.
3. How to Enter: Send your entry by email to Wgectour.firstname.lastname@example.org during the registration period, beginning Tuesday, August 1, 2017 through November 9, 2017. All entries become the property of KIEDC/WGEC and will not be acknowledged or returned. A limit of one person per household during the registration period. All entries must be emailed. Any entries that are mailed via postal service or are mechanically reproduced are not eligible to win. Every contestant has the right to compete again unless they win a category and until the finals in Dubai.
4. Prize Description: Nationwide USA tour only Prizes valued at $100,000. One Grand Prize winner will receive a $1 million business grant for their company/business at the final stop in Dubai, UAE. (Please note that the company/business must be owned and operated by the selected participant.) Odds of winning this contest depend on the eligible entries received.
WGEC TOUR PROMOTIONS
The first 1000 women to complete an online application and membership fee for the Women's Global Entrepreneur Conference competition before October 5, 2017 will be invited to participate in 6 webinar sessions. These webinar sessions will focus on financial and business aspects of starting up your own company/business (a $2,000 value). Webinar participants will also be invited to email ONE (1) question in advance to the facilitator. Detailed information regarding the webinar will be emailed to the 1000 selected winners at a later date.
5. Receipt of Prize: All prize winners: must come and participate in the entrepreneur women competition (WGEC) and meet all requirements, according to rules. Every contestant is responsible for the cost of their own travel and hotel accommodations to get to the competition unless you win a prize with travel and hotel included.
6. Odds of winning this promotion depend on the eligible entries received.
7. Conditions of entry:
A. A NONREFUNDABLE membership fee of $199 USD until October 11th and $399 USD on or after October 12th is necessary to enter or win the contest. Payment is by credit card or PayPal only. No checks or cash. Use of winners name, by entering, each entry grants permission, without further compensation, to the KIEDC/WGEC company, its agents and licenses, to use the entrance name, address, voice, photograph, brightness and biographical material in any medium of communication, including but not limited to current, Internet, radio and/or television for any purpose, including but not limited to marketing or promotional purposes, without additional compensation.
B. Execution of affidavit and release, by entering, each interest agrees that if selected as a participant she may be required to sign a release any waiver of liability and a Form W9, and to present photo identification. The prize may be forfeited and awarded to another interest if the winner does not execute the prepared fall of release and waiver within the stated timeframe of the contest, that if she is selected to participate and is not eligible in accordance with these rules. She will not be able to compete.
C. Release of Liability: By entering, contestants agree to release the KIEDC/WGEC company, its parent company, subsidiaries, boards of directors, employees, representatives, contractors, sponsors, and advertisers/advertising agencies, successors or assigns from any claim, loss, liability, damage or injury of any kind arising from their participation in promotional programs or film production related to the competition or the receipt or use of promotional prizes.
D. No Prize Substitution: no substitute prizes are available; however, the KIEDC WGEC Company may, at its discretion, substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
E. Governing Law: This contest shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Connecticut law, including choice of law provision.
8. For a list of entry winners send a stamped, self address envelope by January 1, 2018 to KIEDC/WGEC " Entrepreneur Good Success TIGRE Competition List", PO Box 330364, West Hartford, CT 06133-0364
9. Must be submitted: contestant application: date of entry name of Candidate, residence address, city, State, country, date of birth, contact phone number, ID, passport, drivers license, military ID, state ID, country ID, email address, please submit a 500 word essay, titled "Good Success TIGRE" about how your idea will benefit humanity and improve the global economy. Submit a business plan cover page, executive summary, table of contents, organizational plan, marketing plan, financial documents supporting documents, and 1 year business entrepreneur subscription membership nonrefundable fee. All applicants must supply their own English language interpreters if necessary.