Dr. George C. Fraser
Dr. George C. Fraser is Chairman and CEO of FraserNet, Inc., a company he founded some 30 years ago, to lead a global networking movement for people of African descent. Born in Brooklyn, NY, he was an orphan and foster child for 15 years.
He spent 20 years in leadership positions with Procter & Gamble, United Way and Ford Motor Company before starting his own business in 1987.
He's written 6 best-selling books to include: Success Runs in Our Race, Click and most recently, Mission Unstoppable: Extraordinary Stories of Failure's Blessings, a book he co-authored with Les Brown. Upscale Magazine named him one of the "Top 50 Power Brokers in Black America," and Black Enterprise magazine called him "Black America's #1 Networker" and featured him on its cover.
Dr. Fraser has been featured on 7 national magazine covers, and has received over 350 awards and citations to include: Induction into the Minority Business Hall of Fame and Museum, 3 Honorary Doctorate Degrees , a Chaplaincy and an *Ambassadorship.
He has been named as one of the best speakers in America and 5 of his speeches have been selected for global distribution by the prestigious Vital Speeches of the Day magazine, a first for any professional speaker in America.
President Obama recently awarded Dr. Fraser "The President's Lifetime Achievement Award".
He's been married to Nora Jean for 44 years and has 2 sons and 2 granddaughters
Dr. Fraser is most proud of the 2 African-centered charter schools he helped founded which educate nearly 300 inner city Black children of which 60% are boys.
With compassion and grace, Stacey’s dynamic speaking style connects with her audience, leaving a deep impact that inspires and empowers them to take the next steps in discovering and pushing their purpose with key strategies to effectively build their business.
Award-winning entrepreneur, author, speaker, and business coach, Stacey Banks-Houston has helped hundreds of entrepreneurs start and grow successful businesses. Her mission is to help women push their passion beyond mere hobby and hustle to a successful and profitable business.
Stacey’s life has been deeply rooted in entrepreneurship.
Inspired by witnessing her father’s own entrepreneurial spirit, when other children her age were selling lemonade, Stacey was harvesting seashells from her backyard, painting them and selling them for profit. She later owned a teen business and in her early twenties, co-owned a women’s accessory shop with her father. After earning her MBA in Marketing, Stacey started Occasions Event Designers an event management company and co-founded with her father Business Builders Unlimited, a shared office space and business support service center, which closed only after twenty successful years of providing support services to attorneys, health care agencies, insurance companies, and educational facilities.
Stacey is arguably a champion of entrepreneurs.
She’s devoted the last 13 years to motivating entrepreneurs to break down the barriers between having a hobby and transforming it into a harvest. She served for 6 years as the Director of the Cleveland Small Business Development Center, which was recognized as the top performing SBDC in the state of Ohio in 2007. In 2010, she won the Small Business Administration (SBA) Minority Small Business Champion Award. Stacey served as the Director of the Women’s Business Centre in Tampa, Florida at the Helen Gordon Davis Center for Women, where she passionately energized women small business owners to stop waiting for the right time and instead “push their passion” and position themselves for the next level.
As CEO (Chief Entrepreneur Officer) of RSVP Consultants, a consulting and coaching firm for small businesses, Stacey continues to push her own passion for entrepreneurialism through speaking engagements, private consulting and coaching sessions, as well as hosting seminars and workshops for entrepreneurs, including youth and 50+ adults exploring the possibilities of small business ownership. Author of Seasons of Wholiness: Inspirations for the Seasons in a Woman’s Life and The Passion Plan, Journaling Your Business from Passion to Position to Profit and often requested motivational speaker, Stacey meets entrepreneurs where they are and helps them develop a strategic approach to moving forward with actions that result in a thriving business.
Catherine Doyle graduated from The Duquesne University School of Law in 1997 and began her legal career as a judicial clerk with the Pennsylvania Superior Court. Catherine has experience in the areas of intellectual property, civil litigation, collaborative law, mediation, divorce, support and custody.
Catherine Doyle has over 19 years of litigation experience. In 2007, she became a member of the Intellectual Property Department in a mid-size Law firm in Northwest Pennsylvania where she advised clients on trademark and copyright matters. In May of 2008, she became registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office as a patent attorney. After passing the patent bar, she continued to focus her practice on intellectual property matters, including patent prosecution before the USPTO and Board of Patent Appeals.
In 2010, Ms. Doyle decided to open her own law practice. Her solo practice consisted of civil litigation, intellectual property matters including trademark and copyright and family law matters.
In 2012, Ms. Doyle became a partner of the Family Law Group, a law firm which primarily focuses on family matters, including divorce and custody matters. Ms. Doyle also continues to assist small business clients with trademark and copyright matters.
Prior to law school, Ms. Doyle was a research associate at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. As a site coordinator for a Depression Research Project funded by the National Institute of Mental Health, Ms. Doyle coordinated patient intake procedures and also administrated diagnostic interviews during the research project.
Ms. Doyle has also received advanced training in Collaborative Law and is a member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals and the Collaborative Professionals of Northwest Pennsylvania. She is also a trained mediator.
Wall St. Financial Executive
Over 30 years of Wall St. Financial/Trading experience, exceptional business acumen, adept at assessing organizational goals and implementing strategies to ensure both day-to-day and long-term objectives are met. Outstanding leader who inspires coworkers and builds strong working relationships, a skilled communicator within a diverse range of colleagues in both individual and team settings. Experience working with hedge funds, pensions and buy – and sell-side firms. Comprehensive understanding of industry regulations.
Holds active Licenses Series 7, 63, 55, and 24
Clearview Trading Advisors LLC - 2016-Present
• Managing Director of Investment Banking
Luppo Enterprises/Guttenberg, NJ - Owner/Consultant
• Secured funding and strategic partnerships for charitable organizations
• Acted as consultant to financial industries and various industries, healthcare, entertainment and automotive sectors
• Manage the career of Darryl Strawberry
• Produced a Documentary (Modern Day Miracles)
GFI Securities LLC/New York, NY - Senior Vice President
• Managed and Supervised Proprietary Trading, Market Making and Institutional Sales Trading Desk
• Implemented Arbitrage Trading Desk and Soft Dollar Trading Desk
• Developed Equity research product for Hedged funds
Lighthouse Capital/New York, NY - Senior Vice President/Minority Owner
• Structured and secured complex, high yield deals for investors
• Managed Proprietary and Market Making Trading Departments
• Implemented Municipal Bond Trading Desk and Soft Dollar Trading Desk
• Forged strategic partnerships, raised capital for firm and equity stock deals
• Partnered in establishing a Broker Dealer Firm from infancy to its completion.
RBC Capital Markets/Carlin Equities, LLC/New York, NY - Managing Director
• Achieved and propelled phenomenal growth and Profitability for Carlin’s Equity Trading
• Managed Proprietary Trading/Market Making Department and all aspects of equity trading
• Implemented Risk Management Procedures and controls
• Streamlined all Trading Services from execution to reconciliation.
• Hired and developed top trading talent
International Entrepreneur, Musician, Author, Philanthropist
International entrepreneurship including:
• real estate, investment, management, financing
• fine arts and antiques consulting for investment
• interior design including European antiques
• cultural and philanthropic fund raising events
• public relations
• European Castles & Antiques
• Pirmoradi International Directory
• Art Consulting Pirmoradi, international agency
• International Business & Estates Investors
• US-European Art Heritage Foundation
• Hollywood International Academy of Film, Music & Entertainment Business
Author and lecturer on subjects including international business success, art investment, real estate investment, international etiquette, European Châteaux, time and life management, healing through music and colors, among various other subjects.
• Proficient in reading, writing and speaking English, French, German and Persian
• Has worked, studied and lived in 16 different countries (France, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Luxembourg, Netherlands, England, Austria, Persia, India, Israel, UAE, Hong Kong, USA and Canada)
• She used to give concerts as a pianist in different countries ( Europe, USA, Persia) for many years
• She has organized numerous concerts, expositions and art travels, being continued now in the U.S.
• Highly organized, creative, dedicated, has solid people and negotiation skills
• International Estate Agent
• Real Estate investment, management, financing, sales and marketing
• Education in Europe: Koeln, Kempe Immobilien Institute
• Continuous RE and Financing studies in different Countries, investment banks, other government or private institutions, private education
• International sales and acquisition, Switzerland
• Music /Art business management, New England Conservatory , Boston, MA
• Concert Pianist, pedagogy, art history, Ecole Normale Supérieure de Musique, Paris, France
As the Founder-President/CEO, BrandNiquely You! Inc. and GODthentic™ Inc., she is a professional branding, marketing and business catalyst who develops BrandNique™ personal brands for clients that speak to the world exactly who they are; personally, professionally and spiritually. Additionally, serves corporate brands for organizations, non-profit and churches.
Elyshia’s 20+ years of the marketing industry career includes direct marketing, public relations, marketing and business strategy, advertising, brand management and event planning. Elyshia earned her bachelor’s degree in Marketing from Albany State University and her M.B.A. in Marketing from Strayer University.
She is currently a doctoral candidate at Walden University pursuing a D.B.A. in Marketing and Business Strategy.
Elyshia specializes in small business growth, relationship marketing, personal branding, public relations and marketing strategies. Her expertise includes business and marketing plan development, lean marketing plans, asset management and building business credit. She also works with busy professional women who are looking for more meaningful and balanced lives.
As a consultant / coach, Elyshia uses her experience to provide solutions for maximizing performance. Her mission is to assist clients discover solutions that work so they have time, energy, and space for what matters most. As a success-oriented business coach, she works with individuals to the highest levels of corporate.